A child’s education experience shapes his or her future, as well as the experience of their family and community. Unfortunately, issues that threaten a student’s education experience can occur at any level of public or private education, from grades K-12 to graduate study. Threats of expulsion, lack of fair program access, and more can impair a student’s education, potentially diminishing their quality of life and future career opportunities.
Attorneys at the Law Firm of Stewart Orden have experience representing clients in the following Education Law issues:
- Academic hearings in University settings
- Expulsion, suspension and discipline
- Special education plans and IDEA
- Search and seizure of a student at school
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”)